Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Nagi no Asukara (Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea)
View Single Post
Old 2014-01-30, 14:32   Link #1886
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinali View Post
Yes I have. Quite a few actually but 5 years without moving on is too much. I guess some people are stronger than others. Which is why I'm asking what then if Kaname or Hikari never came back. It is then up to Tsumugu to do something. Some people are able to move on when they meet new person such as a new love.
Now imagine if you lost 99% of your loved ones, your house, your clothes, your entire life one night. And you're 14 years old emotional girl, cripplingly afraid of losing things and changing. Please. Don't give me b-but I'll get over it because I'm stronger bull because I don't believe you. Secondly, Chisaki had gotten over it by the time they were graduating highschool and Tsumugu's grandfather nearly died and opened the wound. Then they spent a year apart because he went to study oceanography in the city.

Kaname and Hikari must come back because Chisaki needs closure. Isn't sufficiently obvious to you she isn't even bothering to go with them in the village? She'll never realize what she values the most until she gets a chance of get her blissful childhood things back. Now she has a choice. Choice Tsumugu wanted to offer too. Who is studying the currents again? That's right, it's Tsumugu. Kaname's narrative function as the one who realized something is between them is for the benefit of the viewers.

Why don't you complain Kaname forced Hikari and the rest spit out their feelings, huh? It did not make their feelings less real.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote