View Single Post
Old 2004-05-22, 16:55   Link #49
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Youuuuuuuuuuuu bet! You bet! Gosh, why can't Jiraiya be like you and able to read Akatsuki members' mind like that? I dare say you must be one of them to know how they are thinking! So like this other night, me and my colleagues got together. My partner and I were assigned to obtain this material that would be great for our cause but not really needed urgently, but because my team met an unforseen considerable obstacle for something that just wasn't worth fighting for right away, we chose to back off for now. My colleagues were surprised at first but understood because afterall, fighting through this would be taking unnecessary risk that they themselves wouldn't want to do.

This I perfectly agree. ^_^
Naruto's a ninja - in a week he might be dead. And then the Akatsuki would (theoretically) lose their chance to control Kyuubi-chakra forever.

And, IMHO, Itachi is ever so slightly overrated. The reason everyone puts him on top is because of one technique that he claims cannot be countered by anyone except his little brother - a claim which, without logical reasoning behind it, rates equally as a claim of "I cannot be defeated".
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote