View Single Post
Old 2009-01-19, 20:27   Link #108
Kiyokimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
He's the destined one. The main character of the series. Everything/Anything that happens to him will affect the direction of the series.

Though he needs to swallow his pride for once and team up w/ Kaname to protect Yuuki. He owe's so much to her I'm really hating how he can all just throw it all away and call her "nothing but just a vampire who smells like blood"(I know it's not the excat same line but something along those lines lol'). How can he. o_O.

Fangirls will probably reply w/ he yea he's just confused blah blah. I know; just hope it doesn't take long enough before he realizes everything.
....He killed the guy in season 2 to protect Yuuki, because Kaname couldnt.(wuss)

I really like zero, and dislike kaname,

dont hate me kaname lovers.
I TRIED TO LIKE HIM,
but all i can say is kaname is a cute kid, but a jerk when hes older.

Zero loves yuuki so much, he might show his low differanter,and he might not be like the chairman, but his life has been really hard. Ichiru is dead too now, and atleast kanamee has yuuki still as a sibling. Zero has nobody now..

Zero is so sweet, and never wants to backstab her! its just so sweet ):

i love zero, i want a guy like zero :]

Yummmy!

P.S i know he owes alot to her, but he protects her too! sometimes those lvl E vampire pop out and try to attack her, but out of NOWHERE zero pops out and protects her :P

And also, its probley just cause Zero hates vampires, and hates the fact he got turned into one. He had such a hell life, and has suffered so much. And he even said he would try to do anything to make her not a vampire, and he found out shes apureblood, he dosnt hate her, he hates purebloods.

Honostly i like human yuuki ):
she was nice(vamp yuuki is nice to but) but she always has funny moments
anywhere
with vampire Yuuki, its so ...well, dull.
Like the relationship between kaname and yuuki.

i get so bored watching them it feels like they just went to a funeral >_>

GO ZERO AND YUUKI <33