View Single Post
Old 2012-10-05, 10:45   Link #1336
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Now it's round 3 with 32 contestants left.

By series, Saki is still dominating by having with 10 characters in round 3 (too bad 3 of them are in Group A). If all goes well for them there could be up to 9 Saki characters in the group finals and up to 6 Saki characters in the Top 8. There were 8 Idolmaster characters in round 2 but now it's down to 2 characters in round 3, though it's because half of them got beaten by Saki and Rie Kugimiya characters.

By voice actors, Rie Kugimiya is still dominating with 6 characters in round 3. Too bad Louise and Nagi have to compete against each other but if all goes well for them there could be up to 5 characters in the top 8 that are voiced by Rie Kugimiya. All Kana Hanazawa characters in round 2 made to round 3, but out of 3 of them I think only Kuro will advance to the group finals because she is a Saki character and the other 2 characters will be facing Saki characters.

So it looks like that this year's Top 8 will be like last year which half of them are from the same series (Saki for this year). It's also possible that half of this year's Top 8 will be Rie Kugimiya characters. It will be a lot more interesting if 4 of the Top 8 are Saki and the other 4 are Rie Kugimiya characters.
I don't think 4/8 of the top 8 is Saki and other 4/8 of 8 is Kugimiya Rie characters will be an interesting top 8 to be honest plus I think only 1-2 Kugimiya characters will be in the top 8 or zero Kugimiyas since most of their opponents are stronger than them and Nagi/Shana usually get trolled in saimoe as well.