Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-05-18, 03:07   Link #674
NEONJE

R+v

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
Taking off her panties.......i dont remember that in the manga? oh.....or were you talking about the anime?

and I was just trying to say.....the manga despite being ecchi.....doesn't really even have that much pantsu or groping......
i mean .....at least I dont remember much (a few pantsu shots here and there) but they weren't FOCUSED upon.

btw.......Chapter 6.....def. saw a big shot of Kurumu's boobs.......full view.
which was a lil surprising ....I dont think they've ever showed full bewbage in any of the manga have they? .....or at least from what I remember

I don't find the Manga ecchi.. now if I was 13 and had only been reading disney comics, I suppose I might find R+V a little perverted. Ecchi means perverted and I don't find tons of panty shots along with a breast shot once in a blue moon that perverted. Now Icchi Tousen or Change 123, now that's a little different. Every fight brings on full frontal nudity.

Personally I'm ready for some romance in R+V. I would hate to see this story go on like many others for 200+ chapters without tuskuni making any type of progress with any of the girls. You know, back in the beginning of the entire manga on his birthday, Moka gave him that painting and told him that she loved him. He was in the process of saying it back but of course got interrupted. Ever since then, they have moved backwards. I don't know why the dumb ass didn't tell her anyway or at least meet up with her later and say it. It's like it never happened and thats the kind of stuff that ticks me off in the manga Romance Comedy. It becomes too predictable.

I like this manga a lot and I don't want it to turn out like so many others and I'm really afraid it will.

As far as the Anime goes, I loved it. I so glad the story is a little different than the manga. When the story is the same, there's no need to watch it. Why tell a story that's already been told. I'm not bored enough to watch movies twice or read a manga a 2nd time.

Jeffrey

Jeffrey Gibson
NEONJE is offline   Reply With Quote