View Single Post
Old 2012-01-31, 13:26   Link #2
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Hidan no Aria: it's an action anime with a kickass protagonist that got some special power called Hysteria mode(his senses become monster-like), and is focused on the developing relationship with a girl named Aria. It contains huge amounts of action, since it's an action anime, an awesome romance(with a satisfying ending), but the fantasy factor is little focused on. It's about this guy, who attends a special accademy where he's taught how to be an agent. He meets Aria, who is a quite action gunslinger girl and has to fight against foes who will come up during the anime. There is really little fantasy, if we do not take into account this kind of special powers(that are more a physical improvement or higher speed than normal) or some transformation in some human/monster. So, if you can get over the requirement that it must be fantastic, where by fantastic i mean an anime totally settled in another world, with fantasy creatures, spells and other inhuman things, then this is just perfect. Beside fitting your requirements, it's an awesome anime in general, and will not bore you one sec. I'm sure you'll love it. Here some pics:
Spoiler for pics:

Dance in the Vampire Bund: about the relationship between a guy with lost memories(who is a lycantrope) and a vampire girl. It's romantic from the very beginning, and of course fantastic. The guy is very strong and kicks asses, the girl is cute, but you may find the tones of this anime a bit heavy, because the plot involves some politic(the vampires are showing up and are building up an area for themselves, without the intention of pissing off humans. However, they are stronger than humans anyways, so if someone would oppose, he'd get his anus fucked hard.). It is actually one of the few animes that has a deep romance from the very beginning. It has an ending. Here an SS:
Spoiler for pics:

EDIT
Noticed you have ZnT avatar/sig, so i removed my suggestion about ZnT

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-01-31 at 15:52.