View Single Post
Old 2013-02-18, 22:18   Link #276
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
You are right ion, but the gesture is appreciated... all I can do is wait now.
Oh, by the way, that is the reason why I only voted for one girl in each arena.
And 50-50 votes is 50-50. Holo for another year, although it's very possible that she'll go 0-35...(Okay, there's still Iwasawa or whoever win Stella 6, so 1-34 I guess)

Anyway...
1. Sugu win margin over Aria is not really that high. I guess being Kirino part 2 doesn't work very well...
2. Morisama edged out Kud. Kud should get in next round, though.
3. So is Rin. Barely losing to Chitanda is not bad.
4. And thus Nagi's streak end. No more Kugimiya quartet this year.
5. And end of SOS brigade trio with Mikuru losing to Ayase. Expected but she didn't lose by that much either. Ayase should gain some strength comes April.
6. Yami getting this close to Nadeko and Gitah. Guess TLR Darkness helps.

For upcoming round...
Stella 1 - Index is just not strong enough to beat CC. Sad...I'm tired of non-moe girl like CC keep making it.
Stella 2 - Tomoyo...
Stella 3 - Mugi or L.O.. Neither are strong and both are fodder anyway.
Stella 4 - Kagamin lose a lot of strength. Enough to keep Nymph (and SoraOto) out?
Stella 5 - Konata or Haruna. Both are fodder with the stronger competition.
Stella 6 - Iwasawa with the AB vote. Sad that new SeiZon season didn't help Mafuyu at all. At least whoever win this makes sure that Holo doesn't go 0-35.

Nova 7 - Yozora edging out with about 400-500 margin.
Nova 8 - Yui landslide. The rest are just a joke (Sorry, Tsumiki, you're kawaii and moe but with zero love...)
Nova 9 - Hard to tell b/t Erio (Who's getting weaker by day) or Homu (B/c Madoka needs someone to get in?). Koneko is weak, Shoko may have beat Inaban, but that doesn't make her strong.
Nova 10 - Kuroyukihime with an easy win.
Nova 11 - Rikka in a landslide. Nanamin finishing 2nd.
Nova 12 - Asuna in a landslide. Karuta v. Toka for 2nd place should tell how strong Karuta is.