View Single Post
Old 2017-01-12, 02:32   Link #32
Applehell

You know, if Kazutrash just anwsered most of questions honestly he would have saved himself a lot of grief here. Outside maybe worsening the offical's impression of his character his awnsers would have been mostly harmless saved for one related to the Devil King. He could just gave the same denial he did at court to the lie detector. He already had room for doubt there since he did help engineer Verda's death. But... then we have the 2nd half now of the epiosde now would we?

It's funny though that trial almost ended up becoming more about his sexual harassment and public indeceny than accusation of terrorism.

Good to have the series back tho, even with the DEEN QUAITY production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
If I was Kazuma, I would really be pissed that just about everyone decided to throw me under the bus after I saved the town.
Hey, the official did say she throw them all in jail too since more than one person was involved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Saying that considering the Megumin Cameo in Re;Zero and the fact that the MC now has to start from Zero (equipment wise) is actually pretty funny
Incase you didn't know there was an offical crossover for both series that was released at the end of last month. The two authors are actually BFs who helped support eachothers writting early on. It must be really rewarding for both of them to have become successful together around the same time.

Last edited by Applehell; 2017-01-12 at 02:50. Reason: typo
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote