View Single Post
Old 2010-04-08, 22:05   Link #522
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
I tried to listen that Mizuki Nana M no Sekai (if I got the name right) episode with HIMEKA. -yawns- I'll listen to it when I want to fall asleep.
Niagara Falls! Listen to the very first M no Sekai and you'll zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz- Y'know, I don't remember much about it except Nana didn't know what to talk about and ended up talking about herself for a bit. lol?
Quote:
I thought the award that was given to Nana this year fitted her. I mean...they had to give her something . How did Saigar Mitsuki got overseas award, barely anyone overseas knows her. FukuJun made sense for last year. If you look at the nominations, how the heck did a Prince of Tennis character song got nominated.
Nana not getting that award would have been very suspicious. She has connections through Dwango anyway.

I think Saigar is the total wtf and I am still wtf. Oh well!

Those nomination things aren't really that important, lol. Isn't that show really popular? Or am I just imagining the girls swooning over.... MinaJun.
Quote:
We're the rare female fans of Nana and Yukarin...so I think our opinions don't count. I wouldn't like to know whether Takahashi Hiroki is married or not...I don't feel like fangirling to someone who I know is married.
Well, I know a female Nanafag who'd kind of go ;A; if she got married. Dunno what she thinks about Yukarin getting married [to someone other than Nana].

And Takahashi Hiroki is married. :x
Quote:
Why is Yukarin behind all of them? Yukarin debuted ages ago didn't she? Doesn't it mean she resigned her contract, so she can get a larger cut? Or am I just confusing it with the chinese music industry? But the Japanese music industry is sometimes quite similar...

I watched this little interview with this chinese singer. His album sold about 20k, which is pretty darn good for an album only sold in Hong Kong. He had a cut of $2 per album sold, the album sold for about $100. @_@ So he earned only $40, which is about $5,156 USD....
Er, I didn't mean it like that. Let's backtrack a bit.

A seiyuu is signed to an agency. The agency makes a deal with the record company, not the actual seiyuu, which is where it differs from real singers who get to reap their rewards. Remember what I said about the money going to IP/royalties? Well, it really gets split between the talent agency and the record company/IP stuff here. And this is where....
  • Nana has written lyrics and composed some songs.
  • Minorin has written lyrics and can compose songs, except her tastes are actually more folk-y. Cue the COLOURFUL FRYING PAN SONG.
  • Uhm, was it her recent album that Aaya wrote the lyrics or something for most of the album... *scratches head*
  • Hocchan has at least dabbled into writing lyrics and either composed or arranged Yahho!!
  • Random one here, but Takahashi Mikako actually has an album where she did everything. Haven't heard the whole thing, but it's pretty decent as far as seiyuu go.
Yukarin, as far as I know, hasn't done any of those. So she's behind in that regards — doesn't get money through royalties. She does do way more concerts than Hocchan at least. Or Hocchan's wiki page sucks.
Quote:
Why are there R18 doujins of OnoDXKamiyan...I thought Kamiyan was married...
Eh? I thought Kamiyan was single and there are lovely 2ch rumours flying about of him dating ChiwaChiwa.

.... And Ono-DxYukarin rumours....
Quote:
Nana voiced alot of mahou shoujos didn't she? Rue from Princess Tutu, Fate from Nanoha, Utau from Shugo Chara and now Tsubomi from Heartcatch Pretty Cure
nedz moar ninja.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote