View Single Post
Old 2011-12-22, 05:38   Link #4607
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Spoiler for 458:
Not sad..for me was more something that could be avoided..I mean, they were already inside the castle Hongo and Sakaki were nearby, so one of them could reach the castle and the fight could begin without make Kenichi a loser like always..The mangaka love make Kenichi like this..and love make Miu the perfect girl.., i don't like it,and sincerely..after 458 ch, is time to change...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I feel your pain, though it looks like we'll have to wait until after New Years for the next exciting chapter.

And this one was better than I thought. Sakaki warning about someone not holding back. Dweeb.

And Jenazad's even worse than I thought. He abandoned all his men when he escaped. I really want him to fall, hard.

As for Hongo, he definitely outshined Sakaki in this chapter, and he's already on his way to find Jenazad. Of course Sakaki won't be left behind, the epic confrontation draws nigh.

As for Kenichi, he's definitely not gonna get pwned again. He has to win this fight, or both of them will surely die. Until then...
I read that the spoiler for 459 are out in 31 dec..yes the Demon is insane...really, i think that he is the most Evil in Yami..

The expression of Hongo, when the Princess thanked him..

I wonder if is Hongo that fight the Demon, is going to Help Kenichi in the fight with Miu with some advice...Sakaki said that Hongo manages to develop the style of the disciple very well...