View Single Post
Old 2009-10-12, 06:16   Link #1182
luckyssol

I posted this in another thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssol View Post
*snip*
The possibility exists that the person who uses the name "Kanon" on Beatrice's gameboard has never died.

The details of that theory are in that post I made. I'm not saying that Kanon is the mastermind, I'm just saying that it's possible that Battler isn't the only one surviving each time.

Also, regarding the number of people on the island what about this:

EPISODE 2
No one exists in this room except all of you. All of you refers to Battler, George, Maria, Rosa, Genji, Gohda, and Shannon
When Jessica's corpse was discovered, only Battler, George, Maria, Rosa, Genji, Gohda, Shannon, Kumasawa, and Nanjo were in Jessica's room
[Whoops, the corpse of] Jessica is also included
Therefore, both in the case of Jessica's room and the case in this servants' room, no humans exist that are you were not aware of
No one is hiding

Beatrice is only referring to the humans in the rooms therefore ninja culprit X is running around killing people.

EPISODE 3
Way before the first twilight occurs Beatrice says: There are no more than 18 people on this Rokkenjima

Right after she says that the culprit(or culprits) takes a boat to Rokkenjima. The red is not violated because it was true at the time.

Then the culprit(or culprits) kills at least 4 people. Kinzo is already dead and see my previous theory for why "Kanon" may also be already dead.

Next we get Virgilia saying, "There are no more than 19 people on this island".

Kinzo is already dead and Beatrice lowered the number of people on the island because dead people don't count as people on the island anymore. Therefore this red is not violated.

That Kinzo rule also applies when Eva-Beatrice says, There are no more than 18 people on this island.

EPISODE 4
All the reds come after everyone is dead so just apply the Kinzo rule and you can have as many as 16 extra culprits on the island.

EPISODE 5
The number of other people existing on the island is exactly the same as in the previous games.

That's great. So if we can't rule out that people are sneaking onto the island from the other games we don't know how the number of people on the island changes.

Lambda also says: In short, the number of people in the parlor at this moment is the same as the number of people existing on the island.

The culprit(or culprits) is hiding in the parlor at the moment of the red declaration! Listening to everyone's conversation.

I think that theory might be a stretch but what worries me is the fact that there is no way to absolutely disprove it.