View Single Post
Old 2009-10-12, 12:54   Link #1188
Used Can

Have Rosa and Maria ever been staked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssol View Post
My theory is that the mastermind is also an entity that can appear in the meta world but for the first five episodes has only been an observer regarding the meta world discussions.
Wouldn't allowing the mastermind in the Meta-World be counter-productive? Beatrice seems to have absolute control over the Meta-World. That includes who may enter that place. So, why would she allow the mastermind in (even unconsciously)? Sure, she's allowed Bern and Lambda in, but they are not the culprits, and they do have a role. Allowing the mastermind in would be a terrible idea, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
And yet, we may need to discount Battler as the mastermind as the "detective" prior to that bitch Erika, as well as being the continuous existence of Piece Battler of Ep1 into Meta-Battler.
Not necessarily, since the existence of two Battlers has been hinted. One of them may have been the detective, and the other one the killer. This may explain why we saw Eva shooting Battler, at the end of EP3.