View Single Post
Old 2013-01-06, 16:51   Link #1983
NK_500
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Oh Christ, I sound like a total feminazi now which SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO isn't my attention....

Men are weird.
Women are even weirder. They can hate moeblob shows like K-On and Hidamari Sketch but at same time indulging themselves something like Kimi to Boku(basically K-On with boys and even less music) and bishounen fanservice shows. Double standard at its finest. How some fangirls defended K amuses me, in bad way.

The only reason why the female-oriented shows are not as hated as most of the male-oriented ones because they aren't many people seeing them. For example most shounen-ai and yaoi shows are rated highly in Myanimelist not because they are good but rather there aren't many people rated low.

Back to topic, I think Hetalia also escalates to this level too. While I may hate its fangirls more than the show itself but I just sick with stumbling upon too many badly-drawn Hetalia fan arts in deviantArt even my search query had nothing to do with Hetalia at all. Proves that women are just as shallow as men are.