View Single Post
Old 2008-09-06, 14:58   Link #1074
Cytrus
Unchangingly Hopeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by wontaek View Post
New Best Moe Tournament Promotion video is out. I hope the format of the video won't give you trouble.

Source: http://skdnd.egloos.com/2048874

The 2nd, smaller video that says egloos.com is the one that can easily be viewed internationally. The first bigger one from mncast.com works well only within Korea.
I think you're underestimating the mncast provider as I'm the second person outside Korea for whom it works. Faster, in fact, then the second one does. Funny advertisements, too.

The video itself was a pleasure to watch. Curious song choice, of course (and for a moment I hoped we'd hear something Korean), leading to an atypical arrangement for a moe promotion video. But I felt most of the video lived up to the premise. The thought 'It's epic and we'll prove it" was there.

Someone should upload it to youtube with good tags to increase the chance of new people stumbling upon it and getting hooked. Assuming the organizers have nothing against that, of course.

Back to tournament.

I now have three last place finishers. Nagisa taking first place far outweighs any losses taken so far, though.

Today it's
G5: Sakura (should be easy second place)
G6: Shion. Hanyuu is so cute it's criminal, but actually misses some important moe qualities for me. She's almost guaranteed to pass anyway. Mion's tomboyish attitude loses with how sweet sane Shion is.