View Single Post
Old 2008-10-07, 18:47   Link #39
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Interesting request indeed ... so, here are two titles i never though of putting forth in a recommendations thread:

Soul Link - look no further for horrible animation, character designs that flicker from bad to worse, brain dead annoying cast (save for 1-2 characters) and absolutely atrocious plot that may well be intended as insult to someone's intelligence. The only semi-positive memory of the show was the OP, which wasn't a complete throwaway. This is what you want.

If Soul Link was intended to insult someone's intelligence, Cosprayers out right destroys it. This was absolutely the most brain-numbing atrocity i have had the displeasure of watching. (not like i managed to finish it ... even my masochistic tendencies were screaming for mercy soon enough). If i knew where to write so i could get the time i spent watching it back, i would have subscribed long ago. This should serve your needs just fine

Happy nightmares
Those are pretty good choices. To get the full Cosprayer experience though, one should watch the extra episodes, and Smash Hit and Love Love. Cosprayers itself is the worst of the lot, but it's not really that much worse than other brain-dead shows like Ultimate Girls (yes, they're all m.o.e. shows!). I didn't find it as offensive Okusama wa Joshi Kosei - then again, I didn't expect it to be any good going in either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
The only thing I could mildly suggest off the top of my head would be BLOOD the movie...That $hit is so terrible I never wanted to watch Blood + just of the strength they had a relation
Blood+ and Blood: the Last Vampire are different enough that one could easily like one but not the other. You might want to give Blood+ a shot since it's a much more human show, and the first half is quite decent (if not good). The second half is not as good, but it's still a semi-decent show.