View Single Post
Old 2008-12-05, 00:08   Link #60
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Gave the episode a "10" just on the basis of it packing so much relationship information and revelation in such a small timeframe.

The sun/moon analogy would be much clearer to a japanese youth familiar with such metaphor. (Holds tongue on rest of that thought) Frankly, yeah, Ryuuji is having a bout of over-focus on Minorin (not a bad focus but he's missing the peripheral events with Ami and Taiga).

Ryuuji is sort of monikered with the "dragon" -- he wears a dragon t-shirt and he tries to emulate the dragon -- but being merely mortal doesn't always measure up.
Vexx, I always love your analysis on episodes ^^

Maybe I could translate what Sun and Moon means, here is a poem I dont remember who is from but I guess its understandable, its from Europe but I dont remember the author, but its close to what Ami was stating.

The heaven is bliss, lord has been grateful
upon the horizon, the stars shows my destiny.

Merciful lord!!! Why I cannot be with her?
Is the night my own domain?
Is the eternal silence, my nature?

I've seen with my own eyes, my love
It was a rare occasion thou, a brief moment we were together.
As Day becomes Night, Night become Day.
We were as one.

Time was the essence of our path
Yet time robbed my soul.
Exhausted, you continue endlessly
without delay.

I understand I'm the master of the night
My love is the goddess of the Day.
In her world, shows full of life.
The sky is blue, the tress are green
A pure heart
A body with infinite possibilities

My body hunger, to see her again.
My mind dances with that thought

We are different, yet the same
my love lives at the other side of the world
which I cannot enter.

Oh lord, when will be my time?
I will eternally wait until god has spoken,
to the time when we meet again.

I'm not sure if you understand it, but its a love story of two beings, basically the moon and the sun. The "moon" is totally different from the sun, his nature is always the night, and he is opposite from the sun based on the "silence" that night comes with, also there is a reference that night is the end of life, not the beginning "...which I cannot enter". The "sun" is opposite from the moon, she is based on a world were life strives, a soul where happiness and opportunities continues, " ...A body with infinite possibilities". Also,the only time when the moon and sun is one, is when an eclipse happens, that only last for a few minutes. Even though he understand that he loves her, but they are different from each other, its like fishing for fishes without a rod. The only sadness of this poem that he will always wait for her, yet she continues her own life without a thought, "....you continue endlessly without delay."

Its not a good reference, yet its almost the similar to what Ami was stating to Ryuuji. What I understand on what Ami was saying to Ryuuji and Minorin are opposite from each other, even if he does date her, it will be brief moment that it will not last. He needs someone that understand him, knows him best. In this case Taiga and perhaps Ami.

Last edited by KeitaroNagato; 2008-12-05 at 00:25. Reason: last sentence added