RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
NEW PART
Spoiler for Chapter 2, part 2:
Oh, boy. We finally have plot, and what a plot it is! Angst, Kyo gets some very nice development. He seems like a sweet guy, if perhaps a little too devoted to his duty and clueless as to what Konoka wants from him. But he's a sweetheart and he means well, which is a big plus in his favor. I'm already liking him even if he shouted at Setsuna in the end.

So.... the whole thing with the Wardens basically happened because Konoka wanted to be more than friends with Setsuna, and Setsuna was letting her urge to protect her overwhelm her?

... Um, yeah, you... might want to be careful with how you play that. It's certainly a tragic element to the plot and explains Setsuna's drive in the story, but right now my urge to cheer for her and Konoka kind of just dropped to below zero. Granted, I'm assuming they were pretty young when it happened, so they probably didn't know any better anyway, but still. My heart dropped into my stomach reading that. ^^;;;;;; And not in the good, "Oh shit this is bad in an awesome plot kind of way" but in a "Oh shit this is bad because now I'm not even rooting for the main pairing" way.

Quote:
Finally, PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT!!! Now excuse me while I go and collapse @_@............
Gah! No! No collapsing! None! Not allowed! *uses awesome Harem Mistress powers to heal you*