Dargor
Welp

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shi View Post
Didnt they have this conversation?

"is the thing youre trying to stop the end of the world?"
"no, just the daily tragedies"

or something like that?

Otherwise I stopped reading after the end of the last arc because I didnt have any time and I just caught up. After reading bleach its hilarious how even the random pointless chapters like those are soo much better then bleach. I love this manga <3. Laughted really hard at the reversed pactio And people really didnt get that this was negi?

I still dont get two things:

1. Why can the mage of the beginning steal bodies? Does that confirn that negis father is dead? I dont get this part. Wasnt there also a chapter that showed how nagi got caught in some trap 10 years ago? Which chapter was this?

2. Why did the Mage of the beginning retreat? Cant make sence of of this either

Also wondering how the manga will continue now and the whole zazie deal still needs some explanation
Its commonly speculated that the MotB we saw on MM was most likely a projection of himself casting unto its surface. For all intents and purposes, hes still trapped underneath the world tree. As to why the Lifemaker can steal bodies, well, there isn't exactly a explanation for that yet. Its possible he did it for a bid for immortality, but it doesn't seem to be a very successful since he has such a pessimistic view on his own life. Some think that his body snatching abilities are thanks to experimentation on Eva, but we really don't know if he was trying to make a human body immortal to stop the need for body hopping, or he was trying to figure out how to body hop. Nagi's will is still around, but it seems to be taking back seat with the lifemaker assuming direct control. And nope, we really don't know jack about the actual battle that took place between the two. We know it happened, and we know how it turned out, but thats about it. Only one that has any details on this at the moment is probably Al. Actually Asuna herself may have some recollection of the events. She knew Nagi was gone after Gateau bit the dust at the very least.
Dargor is offline   Reply With Quote