View Single Post
Old 2012-03-31, 19:30   Link #175
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

After the ending credits rolled little tears on my eyes would stream downward on my cheeks.

It was so emotionally immerse and more sentimentally deep into the characters for Yunoha and Jin, that I won't discuss anything else in this episode but what happened to those two.

Kawamori-san is always amazing building organically so precious themes for everlasting love and the human spirit, because they show us how frail each life is and how flawed people are. Yet, despite those flaws, something precious that we can feel for ourselves can guide us to turn into the right direction by just choosing what's right from what's easy.

There couldn't be better performance than Jin's conflict with his character to choose whether kidnap Yunoha to fulfill his mission, or finally admitting to himself that he has found he truly loves her.
Yunoha's sincerest innocence and her shedding her tears of sadness made Jin to understand what he chooses for himself: not to make Yunoha see her in tears again; to me he found the courage to let it out that he loves after all and cares for everyone and everything surrounding her.

Just I felt like Fudo enraged and emotionally drenched.
Spoiler:

I forgot to mention due to this very beautiful episode they slightly modified the current ending to include Jin in the main cast as a posthumous tribute.

Last edited by Guido; 2012-03-31 at 19:43.