View Single Post
Old 2013-01-16, 22:36   Link #56
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
Why would you assume that they need saving ?Franky alone just took out 2 of his nakama.

Also,i don't think it's Sabo,it looks more like Mihawk's style to travel this way,but probably not him either.
Just a possibility i mentioned . The chances that Sabo is alive is extremely high imo. There is a chance that he might have had an amnesia after rocket attack by the CB imo ( A way to explain why he didn't go save ace).

As why i think they might need saving, Well to be honest we don't know the exact power level of the Mugiwaras. They might not need any help what so ever but they might do.

Also beside joker who is heading there, others might be heading there too ( Admiral level even maybe). We know Joker is really strong but we don't know his strength compared to the post skip strawhats. He was able to stop Jozu as if it was child's play.

And Strawhats are a bit worn out at the moment from all the fighting. So he could come to help/back up.

That said yea, it doesn't have to be Sabo . Just a possibility. Remember last time we had a shadow figure ? It turned out to be ace . A bit of what Oda sensei is doing post time skip has been sorta paralleling pre time skip arcs. Also wouldn't it be interesting if it was Sabo ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
How about instead of focusing on the new guy we know nothing about (and immediately start saying it's Sabo like people do with every obscured character that shows up) we focus instead on how awesome the Strawhats were this chapter?
Does that even need mentioning ? has there ever been a time that Strawhats were't and one piece hasn't been awesome .

That's to be expected of Oda sensei .

And ya FRANKY WAS SUUUUUUUPER .

Nami Sexy,

and Usopp, well Usopp .

Didn't that Licking that Nami did reminded anyone else of a certain some one? The snowwoman ? Maybe that's foreshadowing that she will get her power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrz View Post
One does not simply walk into the twisted mind of Eiichiro Oda.

Lol so true .

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2013-01-16 at 22:52.