View Single Post
Old 2010-06-24, 02:55   Link #1688
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
So I re-read the whole series again. . . And then I start to notice something...

Do you guys think that Keima is a good guy ? It's like...I was wondering what would happen if Keima didn't get chosen as Elsee's partner to capture runaway spirit. The way he acted towards the girl are more because of his duty to capture them...so I was wondering if in his heart, he really cared about them or not

I guess this chapter about Elsee shows that he also has a caring side inside of him too ;_; but the way I've seen him interacting with Chihiro and Ayumi somehow made me doubt it a little
hmmm... it's depend on what "GOOD" you refer to.

For 1st hint, he forced to start butt his head to something he considered as trash in 1st chapter (a 3D or real world girl). He attract the girl only to save his neck

2nd He never experienced fall in love till the latest chapter, only some doki2 moment when his calculation goes wrong (due to his God-like ability to predict the ending accurately before his miss calculation)

3rd He is too Otaku....I won't surprise if the manga ended with Keima married his PFP
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote