View Single Post
Old 2016-04-14, 17:35   Link #85
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I would actually take that video seriously if he wasn't massively over-simplifying the setting of the game to satisfy his argument. He makes the rioters, cleaners, and LMBs sound like they're just people who need help, when they're going around murdering and even burning people alive. The video literally says "you just gun down anyone who appears to be acting out of line." The illustration of a sad scavenger scraping up bits of food that he uses to describe them instead illustrates how he's distorting what these people are actually doing in the game's story.
I can't even bring myself to point out how this guy overanalizes and distorts the game in order to stir up real-life criticism in the rest his rant. He makes a few valid points here and there, but so do even the most flaming of trolls, and he focuses way too much on the hoodies in order to cover up how much the cleaners and LMB do justify lethal force. This video is like those people who cried "racism!" when Resident Evil 5 was shown to be shooting black zombies. In Africa.