View Single Post
Old 2012-10-19, 02:06   Link #61
Undertaker

You want to play nasty, I can play with that...

Dude, Marins don't go there doesn't mean Pirates don't. Is that that hard to understand for you?

Besides, Brook's info are mostly 50 years old...

U.S. has an embargo (basically a close door policy against one country) with Cuba, even with all the coast guards and militaries, there as still tons of illegal Cuban and smuggling and all the cuban cigars goes through...

Not to mention, Marine dont' even go near an even weaker country like Fishmen's island either...

If you can't apply logical thinking then there is nothing to go on with this debate...

If you want to disagree with my theory fine, but show a little respect...

Edit:

Last thing, Close-Door policy work both ways, meaning not only they restrict import and people coming in, they also restrict export and people going out.

You're right we don't know what goes on in there because it's not formally introduced, but consider that Ace did went there, it means that there are way to get into the island, legal or not.

And guess what, Kinemon and Momonosuke are out here out of Wano..

So there are examples of people who disregards the policy..

Like I said the policy only works on government and legal level, stuff that can be shown out in the open. What Doflamingo is operating is certainly not legal and not out in the open...

Last edited by Undertaker; 2012-10-19 at 02:34.