View Single Post
Old 2007-12-12, 20:47   Link #80
Midonin
Last Engage

Some episodes ago, I wrote a jokey little statement asking if Asami had "precognitive Sana sense". Given that everyone in the show stays together in their group, I may have to change that.

Precognitive Sana Shuri sense.

Asami really seemed hurt by the whole ordeal, as she should. Hopefully we get to see what she thinks now that Shuu and Shuri are off to who-knows-where. Seeing the group shot of Aoi, Nanaka and Sana alone reminded me of the first episode of the series. In a way, it's as if things are coming full circle. A strangely shaped circle with a few squiggly lines a few stains from where your drink spilled on it, but a circle. And Sana's in the center.

Aoi's been the only one in this show to mostly stay "background", except for the first episode and the occasional helping Hinako moments. Then again, if Asami wasn't all sweetness and light, perhaps the moeblob is hiding something too. Next episode should be interesting, starting with the changed atmosphere. Whatever comes of the ending...well, here's hoping there's hope.