View Single Post
Old 2007-12-31, 13:51   Link #16
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
I don't have much time to post mine, so they might not be in the order of importance in my opinion. But let's try:

1) Shouri - As featured in the last episode of FMP! TSR, as someone else mentioned above. The song, added to that battle scene, steals the first place for me.

2) Vestige, by TM Revolution - Oh, come on. You've got to agree that having this playing in the background while X20A launches off of Eternal is quite kickass, right?

3) Storywriter - I think this is one of the greatest songs out there. I always hold on tight to my seat when it starts playing whenever I'm rewatching some of the great Eureka SeveN episodes.

4) Omae no XXX de Ten wo Tsuke! - Not entirely sure wether there is a battle scene associated with this song, but I find it one of the best in the Gurren-Lagann soundtrack. It brings back memories.

5) Number One, Off-Vocal version - Can't help but go "woo" whenever it starts playing. Bleach wouldn't be so fun without it.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote