View Single Post
Old 2008-06-23, 17:25   Link #1082
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
@VAR: That's also right. But I always thought it could've been a third person that wiped the memories, not V.V. or The Emperor. I don't think Charles would go walking around Area 11's schools wiping the minds of freaked out students. That would be pushing it, don't you think?
I said this once before: My theory is that Charles is grooming Lelouch to be the next Emperor after him. If you think about it, it's very possible. He hasn't done anything to stop Lelouch and he's let him kill off members of the Royal Family without so much as a care. Charles dictates under the saying: "Survival of the Fittest." Well folks, this is what he said. The fittest Royal Family member becomes the Emperor. Whoever isn't dead, gets the throne. I wouldn't be surprised if Charles himself had to take it in a bloody fashion.
The students in Ashford (barring the SC) were all replaced. Their memories did not have to be rewritten. The only memories changed are those of the Council which wouldn't be in the least bit difficult if V.V. teleported them for all of 1 minute for Charles to rewrite their memories. Not to mention that given the severity of the Black Rebellion, Charles may have very well gone to the area to look it over and in that time stopped by at Ashford the heart of the OoBK's operation and rewritten the memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
There hasn't been any scenes since season 1 where Kallen and Suzaku interacted off the battlefield, and I think Sunrise will try to milk that.
There are reasons for that: One: Taniguchi is the one running the show. Two: They are now enemies in more than just opposing sides. Suzaku now stands for everything she hates, the personification of it, while Kallen stands for everything that Suzaku is fighting against. Three: Their interaction will be about the same as it was in Ep.11, eg. little.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote