View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 19:33   Link #43
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

I enjoyed this show a lot. It is predictable I mean the main character always had a new level of awesomeness to reach, and coincidentally the enemies scaled with him. Anyway this definitely marks the end of an era. Especially with a few other long-running series coming to an end. Bleach for me was the first one that I was able to follow from start to end. The music was perfect, the character development was excellent because even in the fillers minor characters have been really well thought out, and developed in great detail. The writers of this show have done an excellent job. This gives me hope on the future of anime in general. They were on par with the writer of the show/novel of Legends of Galactic Heroes. Though think the writing for that show was superior. That show is thirty years old. So for a recent show Bleach did a great job. Those are my overall thoughts of this series. The fillers while annoying still got the job done in entertaining me. The secret is to not really get too invested in the story arcs. If a filler happens just sit back enjoy the show just like any American drama.