View Single Post
Old 2009-04-08, 18:48   Link #440
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guy Named Zeo View Post
http://www.vg247.com/2009/03/25/tale...gions-in-june/ Atari is publishing it in all PAL territories this June.
*flops down on his back on his bed*

Finally..... they ever given any excuse why it took so long?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
But oh man, you're really pissed about it, huh?
You noticed?

Sarcasm aside, yes I am. This is the age of the net. Regions are a relic of the past that needs to be erased. I have missed out on many great RPG's solely because I live in Europe. Despite being able to speak English, despite being able to read English, for some reason an RPG coming out in the English language is still 'forbidden' for me to play. I finally thought we were over this region crap. Many 360 games are region-free, the PS3 is region-free in its entirety, and then they give me this crap. For reasons that are still unknown, I have to wait over half a year to be able to play a game to play a game I like, even though the game already exists in a language I can handle just fine. It's like they're dangling the game on a rope, just barely outside of my reach. It's annoying, it's useless, and if it wasn't for that fact that I am so insanely stubborn they'd have long lost me as a potential customer.

Last edited by Keroko; 2009-04-09 at 04:03.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote