View Single Post
Old 2018-06-20, 12:28   Link #7
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I swear its like Loki heard all anonymous and channers complaining about how the "moe" drawing style have been ruining anime for the 2 past decades and decided to show people something worse, Calarts' bean mouth designs, so we better appreciate what we have now in anime.

I am wishing they forgot Spiral Zone, Galaxy Rangers and Silver Hawks existed until that Calarts fad burn and die.
Spoiler:
well to be honest i never had too much issues about "moe" art, at worst it's annoying me a little whe is about to make later teens and adults looks like 10 years old kids but not really that terrible, my big issue about "moe" are series moe focused, like moe characters doing moe things, the moe art itself is fine for me.

about the carlarts, the issue is not just them school, but the fact whcih all USA cartoons channels "only hire" peoples from that and make it's almost obligatory characters to looks like that, you can find a lot of awesome animators with awesome arts but it's seens "too expensive" for the channels then let's hire the "new formed cheap animators which already mastered in the mouth beam style from that school, because it's really cheap and lazy and allows us to save more $$$$$$$$ to ours pockets and let's allow that annoying SLW do all the scripts because they also are cheap and just want to advserse they "crap agenda".

This is why i really love anime, cuz if i want a yuri, a shoujo, a shounen or a seine or iaoi anime/manga/novel you have some for that "not everyone", which is the problem in western if you don't have SJW agenda on every cartoon then you are a sexist, white supremacist, nazist, opressive company in they eyes because everything must be about SJW, then the lazy and greedy western cartoon industry take advantage of it to have that cheap cartoons which what need to make sucess is throw many SJW tantrums as possible using cheap animation, to later sell "easy/cheap to make toys"