View Single Post
Old 2010-07-05, 21:35   Link #80
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

OMG YES!!! ED finaly hooked up with my beautiful Winry and had Kids! and even tho there was no kiss scene the part where Winry decides to give all of her life to Ed was very sweet. The icing on the cake was when they finally showed Winry and ED holding their children ... such a beautiful scene! HINT HINT for u guys with Photoshop skills... that scene deserves to be turned into a wallpaper!

Even Hayatego had pups of his own! AW lol.... I would have liked to see Mustangs Kids thrown in there too but thats not a deal breaker.

Also... did AL end up hooking up with May?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post

And about the upcoming movie, I'm betting that it will be about how Edward and Alphonse learned more about alchemy from the West and the East respectively and they will combine their knowledge and save someone who had the same predicament as Nina.
UPCOMING MOVIE? Do you have a link to that? maybe a thread here in Animesuki? (Sorry I just joined this thread ) I am so excited to see they will finish this remake with another movie just like they did with the first version of FMA ... SO AWESOME!

Last edited by CuXe; 2010-07-05 at 21:47.