View Single Post
Old 2012-08-10, 14:52   Link #101
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

I don't know, after watching the PV, I have to say that I'm now more interested in watching the new anime than before.

I mean yeah, this is no EotW (or could they add it in ... ?) but at the same time, aside from the designs not being my cup of tea, I liked everything else.

-The theme they picked was pretty badass, I thought. If the rest of the OST is as good as this track, then there is no complaint from me regarding the music.

-Ruka looks wonderful in that dress

-The Background artwork and the setting design are nice. I think this is the first time I can recall that I was impressed by how good looking the background when it comes to a Hayateanime.

-What's-her-new-face/the maid with the new hair style looks like a much older women Sorry, I forgot she was like 37. Nvm

-The animation is good. Sure, the designs aren't great IMO, but they sure do look way better when they are moving. Aside from that, it looks set to be decently animated, if nothing else.

Other things ... I like the cover to the new volume (not relating to the anime but still :P) and seeing eyelis is the one singing the OP is pretty great too.

Now, the thing I don't like is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
(what is with the hair helmets, anyway?).
Yeah, it's not just the hair, the enlarged head-quality that the cast now have makes them all look like they are a bunch of walking-talking bobbleheads. In short not really great when compared to the older designs of the first two anime.

Oh well, at least everything is agreeable-to-good looking. I'm more optimistic to the show now than I was before. If nothing else, I can be looking forward to more wacky hi-jinx in the near future.