View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 22:09   Link #5065
zeroexia
he is a CHAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Energy source of spaceships and thruster fuel source of mobile suits: While nice to know, is probably just fine left to the imagination.

SEED: Definitely needs to be explored more.

Newtype: Doesn't really exist in CE, just think of it as Al Da Flaga's freak mutation that is passed on to his son, his clones, and Kira (Ulen, what did you do? ). (And did Prayer from Astray also have it? )

Coordinator reproductive issue: Doesn't really need to be explained. Somehow, the genetic engineering done to make a Coordinator introduced some flaw that is apparent in the third generation. If they know why it's happening, they could probably find the solution. It's a viable problem setup ready to be used.

Earth's energy crisis: What needs explaining? The Earth relied on nuclear fission technology for certain important functions of their society. The Neutron Jammer took out that power source, and apparently that was enough to cause many deaths. The Neutron Jammer Canceller resolved that issue.

Mars faction: An Astray addition. Let the Astray deal with that.

Space Whales: A wonder of the CE universe and helped encouraged movement to space, I believe. It doesn't need to be explored. As for what the Astray has on this subject, well, let the Astray handle that too.
Hmm viable answers. Although there are other newtypes besides Al Da Flaga and Mu and genetic clones. There was an entire squadron or something of Newtypes that Mu was in. Unfortunately they're all dead.

There are hints of other possible Newtypes in Astray though. So although rare and not as prevalent as UC, there are Newtypes in CE that aren't merely the spawn of Al Da Flaga.

And I think Prayer exhibited the strongest Newtype abilities in CE, he even telepathically communicated with another person with only his mind, no tech involved.

And as for Astray-related stuff, it's part of CE. I said CE in general is unexplained, not merely the tv series.

Besides I really hope they decide to animate Astray.
zeroexia is offline   Reply With Quote