View Single Post
Old 2008-04-13, 11:24   Link #76
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
NO

This isn't a power struggle. Britannia is INVADING Europe. And Suzaku is helping. Whatever sorry excuse Suzaku had of claiming Lulu being too violent in his ways is completely invalidated by the fact that Suzaku is kill far more people than Lulu right now.
And France invaded Britannia in the past. BOTH sides have been at war since ever. Innocent? Britannia's only paying Europe back for messing with it in the past.

It IS a struggle for domination.

And this Suzaku is different from the Suzaku from before. Suzaku from before employed the Jesus style of fighting. I doubt this Suzaku would even care if he dismembers enemy soldiers or vaporizes them with his VARIS.

Suzaku's excuse for hating Zero is all in the past now. You can't use it against him now that he's actually changed quite a bit.

Besides, he's never had qualms killing enemy soldiers when they presented a viable threat to him in season 1.

Quote:
Suzaku's old excuse is that his way is more "right", but how is helping an invasion force "right"? How is killing people for the purpose of taking their land and wealth, "right"?
Suzaku doesn't say he's right. I'm not saying he's right. He's just doing what he can to achieve his goals.

Quote:
Please offer an explanation for how his method is somehow more HUMANE than Lulu's.
... I never said his method was more humane than Lulu's. All I said is now, Suzaku is also employing Lelouch's methods of USING others to achieve his goals and that to hate him for doing so is painfully hypocritical.