View Single Post
Old 2004-11-13, 05:14   Link #49
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2
http://www5b.biglobe.ne.jp/~astaroth/figure/2004/maihime_hgif/maihime_hgif.htm.

Yup, the same. Bandai lowered the price down to 200 yen. Good decision too. Those figs are OK for 200 yen fig but nothing special.There's better stuffs out there.
Either the "Mai-HiME" gashpons were really popular or just the opposite because none of the machines that were there a month ago in Akihabara was there today. What is the half-life of these things anyway?

I did, however, complete my collection of this series and picked up the Mai and Natsuki figures. Yes, I cheated by going to a store, but it's either that or go to every anime-related place to look for a gashapon machine.

Whoever thought the bracelets and anklets would be cool for Mai needs to be punished by having to attach them to her gashpon. Those things took a really long time to put on, and I still don't dare touch the thing afterwards!

The Eva Christmas figures from another post in this thread are also out, but I only found them in the UFO Catchers. The no-good, cheatin' UFO Catchers at which I blew 2000 yen in 5 minutes... Good looking figures, though, but I'll go to a store next time...

Currently listening: Nadda
Currently reading: Procrastination for the win!
Currently playing: "Quest of D", "Border Break" and "Gundam Senjou no Kizuna".
Waiting for: "Shining Force Cross"!
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote