Thread: Licensed Eve no Jikan (Time of Eve)
View Single Post
Old 2007-08-08, 09:11   Link #1
jcdranzer
Sky King!!!! XD

Eve no Jikan (Time of Eve)

Title: Eve no Jikan : Are you enjoying the Time of EVE ?
Genre: Sci-Fi, Slice of Life
Premier: 2007
Director: Yasuhiro Yoshiura
Animation Studio: Studio Rikka
Official Website: http://www.studio-rikka.com/eve/

These guys are the ones that gave us Pale Cocoon and Mizu no Kotoba and now they give us a new OVA called "Eve no Jikan".

Just by the mention of this being made by the creators of both Pale Cocoon and Mizu no Kotoba just gets me really excited and all fired-up!!!! XDDDD :lol: About the "Eve's Applework" thread...I think the misunderstanding came from this.

This is what I got from the official website: -

"Now as for the stage of the work the scenery which is close to every day different from the previous production, comes out. And, the life-size robot, the human entirely android normally throughout the city, the school, walks the living of the home to the world and turns. But the fact that it is drawn there is not hard SF. Being able to shatter, if you say, this is the story of “two surface characteristics” and “human relations”.
 It is abrupt, but! We will assume that the human entirely android was utilized temporarily. Even if, assuming that that how had done the ideal figure and proportion, the kana which like the friend and the sweetheart of the human can handle that? With you think sometimes. … If you look at the android of international exposition, with, it does not mean such a thing, whether it is it is not, also you think, it is. How, the software and hard getting near to the human, after all as for the boundary “of the human” and the “robot = expensive home appliance”, you think that the fact that it can point clearly is state of mind of the human it is. So the boy girl of adolescence thinks, [dokidoki] it does in the android partner whether, also, it is, don't you think?. The [u] - it is, it is difficult.

Drawing… of human and androidWith saying, that so 崇 is not high ones, the generally known “world body” “the air it is shy” the kana which you called “the gaze of others,” is not trouble quite of human circumstance, with I think, it is."

Some Pictures: -

jcdranzer is offline   Reply With Quote