View Single Post
Old 2009-05-18, 08:12   Link #26
Flo
The Necessary Evil

A copypasta from /a/

She eyed it darkly, glowering at the the newest addition to her sister's life. It wasn't just a guitar, not to Ui, it was the first step that would take her sister away from her.

"It's not fair..." she muttered, holding the knife in both hands and swaying gently in front of the exposed Les Paul sitting vertically on a stand. "She already spends more time at school now... and she spends time at night practicing with you" she said, seemingly addressing the guitar. "She's spending my time..."

"Big Sis is all mine!" she growled, poking the point of the knife at the guitar. Ui's dark eyes were glazed, and she giggled as she rested her cheek against her left hand. Ui's right hand guided the knife's tip to the strings, and she let it slide down, dragging a ghastly squeal from the metal as the blade slid along them.

"Ui, are you in here," Yui called from the hallway as she came in, "I thought I heard..." She stopped short when she saw Ui, knife in hand, slowly cast her head back and to the side, looking at Yui over her shoulder with icy eyes.

Ui's singsong voice felt sinister in the dim room. "Big sis! You're home." She tapped the edge of the kitchen knife against the head of the guitar. "I bet your ears are burning... we were just talking about you."
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote