View Single Post
Old 2011-01-10, 22:04   Link #32
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit View Post
Nonsense. Hating on Sonic has been a popular pastime ever since Sonic Heroes was released. Since then it doesn't matter how good the games are, they get bashed into the ground all the same. This trend has been reinforced by Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, which by most accounts actually was a bad Sonic game.
Oh, ok so you're accusing me of being like those moronic fanboys who do things like complain about the fact that Sonic has green eyes and blue eyelids or scream stupid things like "Sonic is all about speed" and "Sonic should be the only character". Glad you're being reasonable. The thing is, I actually have legitimate reasons to dislike recent Sonic games. And I didn't need people to tell me Sonic Colours was good either, Sonic Colours actually looked good to me before it came out, it was the first Sonic game I ever pre-ordered.

That aside, all you did was bring up the 3 games that are considered to be least terrible from the past decade.

I have not played the latter two you mentioned, but I remember absolutely hating the sections in Sonic Heroes where you had to stop to defeat a bunch of enemies before you could actually proceed. It's annoying when you have to stop in a Sonic game when considering that traditionally Sonic games are about using the right mix of speed and platforming to make it through the level as fast as possible. It's just really dumb.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote