View Single Post
Old 2013-03-13, 10:25   Link #847
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post

Because I want to comment on it, I'll revive the Grayfia x Ise thought. Even though it's impossible to add her to Ise's official harem, there is the option of the "occasional affair" or "local squeeze" that they could exploit. The only requirement is to get them alone together for a fair amount of time, and to get some alcohol into Grayfia to loosen her inhibitions a bit, and of course a mutual agreement to NOT tell Sirsects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchadnis View Post
I totally agree with you , i do think even without alcohol Grayfia like Ise , the alcohol only , allow her to admit it though .. "you can't blame everything on the drink but on the drinker" so i say .. she had to have some attraction for him in order to even go this far regardless...
i'm 100% certain that grayfia will not join his harem. she is the responsible one of the family, she handles the finances, schedules and pretty much everything for the gremory/mao. plus she has a kid with sirzechs. imo it's just playful flirting and some minor attraction but no more fom there. the thing about ise and vali is that they're SG attract women to them, add the fact ise's straight forward and protective personality, of course any woman will fall for them. its a given that grayfia finds him cute. just don't go formulating and rationalizing how grayfia will join his harem just cuz she's hot.