View Single Post
Old 2008-08-27, 04:30   Link #16658
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soljashy View Post
Good point. I guess I just wouldn't know how to respond.

Judging from the temperature on that blush, she just might burn up if I hugged her.
She'd burn up if you just hold her hands. Another part that makes her cute.

Quote:
Indeed, that moment was classic. And let's not forget her epic "BE QUIET!!" scene. This might be one of Rie Kugimiya's most convincing English lines of all time.
And a great scene that was.

Quote:
Personally, I felt rather alienated from the new StrikerS characters, even after watching them dance in the spotlight for 13 episodes (I don't think I've watched further than that). Contrasted with the powerful impression Alisa made as a supporting character in the same amount of episodes, it's pretty obvious to me who has the stronger personality.
I had that problem, and still have that problem with Erio, Caro and Lutecia. I don't know... unlike Vivio who actually has a plotpoint being young, they just seem to be there to please the loli/shouta fans. I wish they had used them propperly to convey what Fate has been going through raising them, which was their original intent.

Teana and Subaru conquered my heart though, but then, I've finished all of StrikerS several times. It's not as bad as the nay-sayers keep saying, sure it has its flaws, but for me, StrikerS is better then the first season any day.

Quote:
I believe that was a simple plothole, but if Alisa having magic powers would have bought her more screen time, I'm all for it being intentional.
Probably a plothole, but an interesting notion nonetheless.

Also, happy trio image:

Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote