View Single Post
Old 2011-10-01, 17:05   Link #6
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

I exactly mean what i said:

i'd like a romance with a boy as protagonist and with his pov. Both melancholy and toradora had the guy's pov, and i liked it. When i started watching Kimi ni todoke, and noticed it was the girl's pov, it immediatly stopped appealing me. It is probably as you said, the best stories are with the girl's pov, but i just don't like that: cba to hear the girl thinking and desperating about "how cute that guy is, hope he picks me up, noway i look like death". You get what i mean? I prefer the guy's stupid comments about girls, and how he feels when he's near to one in particular, and all the equivocations when he's caught in lame situations with other girls. I also like when it's the boy the more mature one, that has to correct the girl that is a bit tsundere, and that at the beginning doesn't give a shit about him.

Anyways, watched the first 13 episodes of Zero no Tsukima, but as you said, was harem. One guy popped from nowhere, that discovers to be some sort of lame hero, and is circumdated by big titted girls (even tho he ends up with the no-breast one).

As far as the 4th you named is concerned, by saying " series ending with unresolved status quote of the pair." you mean something like "the melancholy of haruhi"? In that case it might be ok. I'd have preferred if somehow it ended, but it's exactly that what made me an addict to Haruhi's series: the fact that it hasn't still ended. On one side tho, melancholy is still being continued, but i don't know if this one stops there :/.

I'm sorry for the confusion i have in mind, it's only that i recently started watching/reading this kind of novels, so i'm not exactly used to the genres and what they are about.

Anyways, toradora and zero no tsukima got the stories i somehow look for: the latter appealed me less because was too much fantasy, while i prefer more high school days (miss them too much, this is some sort of "swim in the past"), but still was ok. Oh, they both lacked tits, as far as the main girl is concerned, but anyways...

i'll search something under the Tsundere genre, maybe i'll find something; if you come up with any idea, do not hesitate suggesting.

Thank you again for your attention, you gave me good descriptions without spoiling much, i'm really grateful.

EDIT
Currently watching Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, and even tho the pov is mainly of the girl, i'm liking it (maybe because the whole couple is at the center of the anime).

Also gave a chance to Clannad, but stopped it to finish the above one ^. Will get back to it, but seems a very sad story.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-10-02 at 08:28.