View Single Post
Old 2008-01-17, 02:23   Link #252
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kourin View Post
Spoiler for right:
Well, i do agree, atleast partially, with you about fate's personality quirks...
...but otherwise the characters seems rather plausible to be japanese. Also, the ways things are said could be interpreted as north american way of saying stuff because it's written in english, hence all the sayings and figures of speech should be english, and since the writer probably isn't that familiar with british sayings, she goes with north american ones.

...@Satashi-chan: please keep writing them as you have, because if you start rewriting the personalities and quirks that they possess atm, you'll end up with some real sketchy plot holes (in the lack of a better term) and it'll downgrade the overall quality of the story.

Just remember, you can't please everyone, and it's your fic so you write it as you wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle8819
Spoiler:
I've got a strong sense of justice or something like that, so people like him really get to me... Saying that i hate evil people is perhaps a bit redundant, but that seems to be the case.

...oh, and don't mind the chair, the armrest had been both squeaky and loose for quite a while... it's only a bit more so now (as in, unattached)
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...

Last edited by SpaceBrotha; 2008-01-17 at 02:40. Reason: added something for eagle =)
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote