View Single Post
Old 2013-02-16, 10:42   Link #118
zeando
maybenotimome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
...I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here.
I'm finding it unlikely the idea of them/brains willingly letting makishima going around totally immune to scans, if they really could detect him they wouldn't had to look for him and giving him as missing, but would have instead just gone to fetch him from the start, avoiding a lot of fuss and damages for themselfes
same about the helmets and the "the brains judge by real time videos" which i had already addressed around 20 posts ago

if they really knew from the start he was qualified to join the brains why losing a lot of time and ostacolating his capture? if they were this aware when he was about to kill akane's friend they would have enabled at least the paralizer, allowing him to get captured while not risking to kill him.
but they didn't do that(enabling the paralizer or anything else), so there are the two options:
-them being jerks and putting their being jerks above their safety-image-wellbeing
-them being unable to judge makishima cause they have no experience about mental reactions like his, and they have no video to base on
i'm leaning on the latter, mostly because i don't feel satisfied with justifying anything with "they're jerks and crazy"

or to quote the post i replied to you before, why "guys like Makishima are the kind of people qualified to join the brain network"? (which i don't really agree with, since if they had managed to add makishima after that anyone else like him would be no longer asymptomatic)

anyway, this would be better to continue in the sibyl thread