View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 16:46   Link #46
Zatana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Any idea as to what the 3rd power in the title refers to? I was looking forward to seeing a new sharingan power but it looks more like it might refer to Oro himself.
I wrote a theory a while ago that could relate to it.

Short version.

In chapter 462;

, Tobi(Kagami according to me) describes 6 gifts that were past on to his the sons of the Lord of ninjurtsu his name is too long.

Tobi has said he wants to become "complete" and Kabuto tried to "add" stuff into himself. I think maybe there is more to the Sage of the "6 paths" then just Rrinnegans 6 paths of pain.

I really dont care about it more but its just an idea.
The 6 gifts were in order: "Eyes" (Dojutsu), Powerful chakra and Spiritual energy (ldark manipulation).

And "body" (possibly related to a bijuu), strong life force and Physical energy (light manipulation)

If one would master all these gifts then maybe you wold be as strong as the Sage.

Sasuke Has eyes, NAruto has body, Sasuke is dark, Naruto is light, Naruto has life force, Sasuke is powerful etc.

So the third power in order would be control of dark chakra. So maybe the theme of the chapter was "darkness".

Thats a bit far fetched though.

Otherwise im pretty sure that the "man that knows everything" is Orochimaru. He wanted to know all the ninjutsu in the world and uncpver the truth of ninjutsu. If anyone knows everything it must be him.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/threads/30801-Orochimaru-s-Super-Secret-Scroll-How-to-control-War-for-Dummies-!-Place-your-bets

People have also speculated that the cursed seal could be related to the scroll. And some say the cursed seal is related to an overload of Dark chakra.

Maybe

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-07-04 at 21:55. Reason: Please don't link to scans sites...
Zatana is offline   Reply With Quote