View Single Post
Old 2011-11-08, 02:56   Link #3021
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
"crying to exaggerate it" in a good or bad way?

I am playing the game for the silly plot, voice acting (which is really funny at some times) and for the laughs though.

edit: most of the stupid looking expressions are for the comedic moments, especially the expressions that Nokia makes.

edit: the silly plot overall wouldn't have worked if the main character was not so dense
More in the bad way as it is meant towards the main character . I agree with you on the most points. It's kinda funny how every time I think "This MC has to be the densest ever", at least that's at that point in time, the next VN proves me wrong. I see the point of a MC being more or less oblivious towards the "Maiden's heart", but some cases are expressing it too extreme ... at some times.

Anyway, so far I dislike Hana and how she usually behaves/acts. For that the twin sisters Misaki and Sakuya are great . I'll use this VN to "recharge" my energy before I venture on Mashiro-iro's Miu route (I'm afraid, that Sana on Sakuno's route gave quite a lot of times the urge to punch my laptop X_X Fortunately I could resist)
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote