View Single Post
Old 2012-09-14, 10:28   Link #4865
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
Some more DDR piloting, a love triangle, another 2+ years of waiting for new gundam lineart, sprinkled with a ton of "WTF!?!" and served with a healthy side of "and his/her tears were already frozen..."

*head bang against desk*
...Ugh. Anything but that. But you know, the best part about Deacon's summaries is that I don't have to read this wretched line.

To add to the predictions: more random relations to unimportant side characters (half of them being retconned to fit those), made up people and places that have always been there and are apparently important yet no one ever mentioned in the series, all delivered in a grand package of piffling flashbacks. Because I'm sure we haven't seen the last of them. Of course there will be more Catherines and magic nanomachines as well. Wouldn't be FT without them!

At the very least we'll get pretty artwork. I believe this is the major reason most of us are still paying attention to FT. After all, a suit piloted by Heero has to look pretty dang awesome if it's called "Snow White." ...hopefully.

On a more serious note, do you folks think the next volume of FT will reveal another suit? Perhaps Scheherazade?

Oh and susyia, thanks again for the links to this "Special Operation." Cracked up pretty hard at the guys thinking Quatre was a girl and him going Zero on them afterward. xD
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote