View Single Post
Old 2011-07-06, 22:04   Link #59
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unjust View Post
If you read the Novel your opinion about "forced" would be changed in the sixth and seventh novel.
The novel goes A LOT more in depth about the characters. The novel while making me rage to my boiling point is keeping me hooked.
Actually it's quite the opposite for me... The more I read the novel the more awkward I feel about this pairing- some times it fits, some times doesn't.

Quote:
Since no one can predict the future to 100% I am very scared while reading the novel, hoping that nothing breaks up my shipment, hell I'm a guy and I'm this immersed by their relationship, I really never feel immersed by relationships in mangas/animes, but this really catches me.
Ahhh, you must be new to this

Learn to swallow that pain and suffering of the evil that is 'Coupling'... Nobody said that being an Anime Fan was easy!

Quote:

And yes, I'm a Tsundere lover, so my opinion might just be biased I don't know.
I don't know, as far as tsundere pairings go- This one doesn't quite wow me the way others do.

Aria as a tsundere... Something just doesn't feel right to me after 6.1 volumes. Looking back at some of my favorite tsunderes, I think Aria 'breaks' too easily- she reveals her vulnerable-emotional side far too often and doesn't strike me as a particularly strong girl; basically she has more chinks in her armor than necessary. Which would be fine as there are girly Tsunderes as well, the problem is she's suppose to be this tough lone wolf girl that doesn't care what people say or think and need anybody to look after her, but more often she comes off as too 'weak' emotionally to play that role.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-07-07 at 07:51.