Thread: Best Character
View Single Post
Old 2004-11-21, 23:31   Link #69
Demon-Hunter

Quote:
I personally think Kira should have left the Archangel to crash and burn, joined up with Athrun and ZAFT and wrecked havoc upon the Earth Alliance. But...thats just me.
if i were Kira i would have prolly done the same thing, especially when having Flay tell me i my face that i am a fake that i was only pretending to risk my neck by going out there.

But again, kira was too much of a pussy and cry baby back then to do anything. Protent his friends? yeah ok. Man if someone was to tell something like that i would go all out on that person (not physically). and what does kira do? he says nothing and goes off crying.

This is why Kira is near the bottom of my GS favourite character list. The post 32 kira is a little bit better though.

Oh yeah, and about the whole Flay thing, its how u look at it. You can argue that she was a bitch but u can just as easily argue she is not a bitch. And franly arguing over the internet is pointless because unless someone is clearly right and the other guy is clearly wrong, there is no end to it
Demon-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote