View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 16:20   Link #2326
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawfinder View Post
Yay, someone who reads my blog
Actually, you did mention that in a post, I didn't read your blog so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi-Senpai View Post
Here's a funny concept, I never came across to your blog, lolz. However, having Akiyuki Shinbo as assistant director in Silver Link I would expect better with KC. He did an awesome job with Negima!? (spin off), Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Maho Sensei Negima!: Shiroki Tsubasa Ala Alba ( i know, long title, ah, Ken ) , Dance in the Vampire Bund, ect, in his Shaft work. I guess Silver Link didn't knew with that they were getting into.
I'm pretty sure Shinbo has absolutely no involvement with the KC staff, and I don't remember himself involving that much with other studio work, except a few like Nanoha 1st season.
Also, you cannot credit Shinbo for character design, since it isn't his job at all, and I honestly would rather forget anything related to Negima under Shaft label, considering the mess done.

And frankly, while the consistency of KC art wasn't kept thoroughly during the series, no major fancy stuff is necessary. It isn't like this series needs anything flashy. What it needs is a proper flow and momentum for its story progression and arc conclusions, along with a convincing executions of the scene, which was the major flaw crippling the series.