Thread: Licensed Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-15, 17:16   Link #215
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by otacu View Post
This show is so bad it's kind of funny

Awful characters, lots of bad jokes, unispired fanservice, messy storyline, bad pace, 4-5$ dollar budget per episode.... it's a joke!
That's right to the spot, I'd say.
Navel has shown that they *can* deliver nice stuff, but this... while it is nicely drawn, the fanservice is ok (albeit uninspired), the rest is beyond awful
For the storyline, it seems everyone gets five minutes per episode to think up something, and then the ideas are randomly thrown together. Fuck the coherence!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
I don't know... this anime has some very good ideas, interesting scenes, but the execution is terrible. Non-existent transitions aside, storytelling is all-over the place, a lot of characters are drawing almost the same, and in this episode the most dramatic scene was completely ruined by elevator music. I just hope they manage to tie in the cast to the plot, because we're half way in, and except for the multiple personalities connecting the four guys, absolutely everything else is completely unrelated.
True, execution is terrible indeed
I don't think they'll manage to tie in the characters... they're just spamming new characters so they can brag with how much characters the show has, there's no real point behind it. There's not much effort behind the creation of the characters either - as you already mentioned, a lot of them look the same. They're just quickly created without afterthought to spam the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Oh! and +1 for acknowledging that drugs and alcohol exist
How could they not? They probably took all sorts of drugs and alcohol, when they came up with the "storyline" (if you can even call it that) for this