View Single Post
Old 2021-12-02, 12:53   Link #7568
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
This could be the case, but it does not explain the criteria what makes an ultimate class devil or how strong you need to be to reached the level of ultimate class devil or satan class. As I said, even a low god has power, that surpass a satan class devil.
The criteria for Ultimate-class is this:

Quote:
Irina then asked a question.

"By the way, what can you do in Underworld society by becoming an Ultimate-class Devil? I think being above a High-class Devil means that you have more authority than the current Ise-kun."

Oh, that. As a precaution, I learned something from Rias and Ravel before.

Ravel said.

"Basically, those who can become Ultimate-class Devils are those who have high degrees of contributions, recognition and popularity in the Underworld. Therefore, their comments and actions have strong influence. It is also possible to move the upper-class Devils, the ancient 72 Pillars that are pure blooded Devil families."

If an Ultimate-class Devil says to a pure noble Devil "Oh, I want you to do that" or "I want you to do this", then the noble Devil cannot ignore it. ...If you are an upstart High-class Devil not from the upper echelons of society, then even if you're of the same class, your influence and authority are inferior to those of pure blooded noble Devils no matter what. Due to this aspect, the authority of an Ultimate-class Devil is enormous.
From the comments of Issei in Volume 12 and Shin DxD 1, it's apparent that Ultimate-class devils are far more powerful than the usual High-class devils. Also from the fact that they were the ones mobilized to stop the Bandersnatch & Jabberwocky invasion.

So the criteria should be:

*Strength surpassing High-class devils
*Certain level of contribution in the Underworld
*Being a direct descendant of the original Maou (which would also mean far more demonic power than High-class devils)

Quote:
As I said, this class does not make sense, because what is above satan class which is not a superdevil (God level) but is still stronger than a satan class, but weaker than a low god class.
I don't understand this, can you rephrase it?
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote